You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AD Not exporting PSDs or PDFs

What happens when you try to do the export? That is not obvious from your very brief post or your screenshot, leaving us to guess about that.

Please take the following as just a little good natured teasing. On another forum, when someone posts something similar, a regular contributor (not me) has been know to post a reply something like this:

"Look over your shoulder. If you don't see any of us standing behind you, it means we can't see what you have done or what happened when you did."

Yes, it is snarky, but keeping that in mind is still a good idea when deciding what should be included in posts to support forums.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

Thanks MEB. I just uploaded it. It's still having the same problems. When I try to export the selected artboards it doesn't export the PSDs and PDFs I'm trying to export and Affinity freezes right after and I have to force quit every single time. I did upload the file. Please left me know if there's anything else you need from me. Thanks again MEB.

* It just froze again right now as I tried to export and when I change the artboard name as you'll see in the screenshot here it still says "Artboard 1" on the artboard for some reason. The software is really acting weird. I thought it's my Mac but I use other design software and there's no problem there. https://www.dropbox.com/s/s1rw3d6kh0f9a0o/Screen%20Shot%202016-12-05%20at%204.34.44%20PM.png?dl=0

• Staff

Hi Marc Lindfors,

Thanks for the file. Seems there's two "problematic/broken" objects here. Go to the Artboard1, select the group composed by two lines of yellow text (on the middle of the layout) and delete (and recreate) the two yellow thin lines (curves) above and below the text. It should then export without issues. I'm passing this to the dev team to be looked at.