You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Request to join the beta program for Mac and iPad

I’m very interested in betas (or even alphas) of Affinity Photo, specifically the future iPad version. I’m pretty good at finding obscure bugs and documenting repeatable errors with screenshots.

I have a 15” MacBook Pro with Touch Bar so if you need people to test the next version of Photo I’m all in.  

In case it requires "street cred" here's a link to part 1 of a two-part video tutorial series I did on Affinity Photo for ScreenCasts Online: 

thanks!
Allison Sheridan

NosillaCast Mac Podcast at http://podfeet.com

• Staff

Hi nosillacast,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Currently there's only Customer Betas for Photo and Designer on OS X. If you have bought the application you can download the Customer Beta from here (usually pinned at the top). Just remember to keep the Mac App Store version installed to be able to validate/run the Customer Beta. There's no public (open) Betas for released software.

Hi nosillacast,

Did you make one on AD  1.5.4 yet?

I like your presentation style.

Thanks

------
AD 1.7.1, AP 1.7.1;Hhave ADW, Serif PagePlus X8 and X9 on an old PC
iMac Retina 5K, 27 inch, Late 2015, 3.2Ghz i5, 8GB 1867Mhz DDR3, AMD Radeon R9 M380 2GB; 1TB HDD, macOS Mojave 10.14.5

Wacom Intuos 5 Pro (wireless - without lagging).

Visit my site: TechniSmart (when I ever find time to work on it)

• 10 months later...

Hi guys,

LOOOOOOVE Affinity Photo for iPad Pro/Apple pencil. I'm a full-time, self-employed abstract painter, digital artist and graphic designer. I work mainly on the iPad Pro but also use Astropad w/ my SSD MacBook Pro. I'm digging through the guts of Photo right now trying to push  The limitations of what I can do and what he cannot do. I'm a good quality control /needed feature and bug finder. I'm  chomping at the bit for you to release designer for the iPad Pro. Anyway, I've migrated away from Photoshop and I am attempting to replace it with the Serif line of software for all of my professional uses. So  far so good. I'd love to test the new Beta stuff.  Besides the amazing features and the pro level quality of the photo, your dedicated YouTube channel set of company made tutorials has you  standing head and shoulders above the rest.  One question I'm researching now is 1.)  Can I put new filters into affinity photo? And 2.)  Can I save my combinations of adjustments, effects, styles, filters and tweaks into a preset, so that I can use it later?  I do this currently in Snapseed.  Adding all my cool fonts was a breeze using FontManager.

Thanks, 

bkabstract

IMG_7053.PNG

IMG_7263.PNG

Edited by bkabstract
Upload another photo

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.