You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How to add adjustment layer directly to selected layer?

I don't understand "drag it back down manually."  In AD, the operation is simple. Select the layer, press the adjustments widget at the bottom of the layer panel, and select the adjustment you need. Alternatively, select the layer, and use the menu "layer/new adjustment.

iMac 27" Retina, c. 2015: OS X 10.11.5: 3.3 GHz I c-5: 32 Gb,  AMD Radeon R9 M290 2048 Mb

iPad 12.9" Retina, iOS 10, 512 Gb, Apple pencil

Huion WH1409 tablet

thanks sorry for the double post and i will not use caps anymore sure. i m not use to forums this is the first time i m using any so forgive i might do some more mistake but i have no intention to create any issues. Thanks for tips and guiding me on all this point i need advice.

Your apps are amazing i m using both of them since 1year now and they become part of my day to day job pipeline. 

there is still a lot of things i need to learn on it as lately i was doing some repetitive basic task with them but it i get more and more into it. 

i found the assistant menu i must have modify this once on the first day and never put it back as it suppose to be. 

thanks a tone.