You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo: Windows release date?

Hi,

I really want to see the RC for windows ready to buy (We want to say "shut up and take my money!", you know it... xD)

Can you give us an approx date?

Now seriously... Some people pay for the "rival" software per year instead doing that per month, so knowing that info will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

nonono...please, take your time... I prefer good things rather than rushed.... :) 

AD, AP and APub. V1.10.6 and V2.4 Windows 10 and Windows 11. 
Ryzen 9 3900X, 32 GB RAM,  RTX 3060 12GB, Wacom Intuos XL, Wacom L. Eizo ColorEdge CS 2420 monitor. Windows 10 Pro.
(Laptop) HP Omen 16-b1010ns 12700H, 32GB DDR5, nVidia RTX 3060 6GB + Huion Kamvas 22 pen display, Windows 11 Pro.

Will beta testers get a discount? I would for sure buy it for the same price affinity designer was discounted for.  Not that I dont want to support the devs and all but college student budgeting  is painfully small as many know :(.  Loving using it so far its proved to be exactly what I need.   

nonono...please, take your time... I prefer good things rather than rushed.... :)

Reminds me of the old sign that says...

You can get it quick,

You can get it cheap,

You can get quality,

Which two do you want?     :P

♥  WIN 10 AD & AP  ♥  Lenovo Legion Y520 15.6" Laptop

• Staff

bitvoid,

No there isn't, but as a matter of amusement, how would you define 'beta tester' someone who finds problems? Someone who uses it and find nothing wrong? Someone who posts in the beta forum more than a certain amount? (2 times for example ;) )

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

... but as a matter of amusement, how would you define 'beta tester' someone who finds problems? Someone who uses it and find nothing wrong? Someone who posts in the beta forum more than a certain amount? (2 times for example ;) )

You left out someone who uses a beta as if it was a finished product ready for production use ....  ;)

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

Agreeing so much with last two posts (just run out of Likes allowed, like usual, hehe)

Ryzen 9 3900X, 32 GB RAM,  RTX 3060 12GB, Wacom Intuos XL, Wacom L. Eizo ColorEdge CS 2420 monitor. Windows 10 Pro.
(Laptop) HP Omen 16-b1010ns 12700H, 32GB DDR5, nVidia RTX 3060 6GB + Huion Kamvas 22 pen display, Windows 11 Pro.

just run out of Likes allowed

That's happened to me quite a few times! Either I'm too ready to appreciate posts by you, R C-R, MBd, jer and a few others, or the limit is wa-a-ay too low. :P

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

I think the latter, but then again, who knows. I am lately trying to give less criticizing opinions (and is being too hard) about the part of the cosmos which I don't know deeply, as my other 44 years of life have been quite the opposite (big mouth, that is xD). I mean, maybe if you increase the level of sugar-unicorn-loving feel to the forum that would corrupt the forum's SQL database resulting in a total server failure...Same as with the maximum 10 lines and 5 links in the signature... While it sure prevents a truck load of certain super useful cheap hosting ads all over the forum, I'd find it helpful to put even more cr4ppy tutorials-wall-of-texts that no one really needs or even reads in my sig...

// terrible humor stupidity off.