You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Right Click on (mask) layer not working with pen

Hi,

I have one button on my Bamboo pen assigned as right click

Right Click on the picture area works ok and I get the rightclick menu.

However right-click on the layers panel does not work. Non of the layers brings the right mouse menu. Nothing happens.

Same for the Tools. Right click does not work, I have to use the little triangle to get to the tools selection.

I do not know if there are other area's where the Bamboo richtclick does not function. 

I test with the mouse it works. 

I use this Bamboo for all work on the PC as mouse replacement.

I have: W7, 64 bit at latest level, i7-2600, 16Gb Memory. Latest Wacom driver for the product. 

Affinity Phote version: 1.5.0.42 Beta

• 1 year later...

It's your sixth post on this forum and already "Shame on you Serif...." what a nice way to start ! And it's a comment on a Nov 2016 post... This is probably not the best way to get someone to help you.

It works very well with my Wacom tablet, right-clicking with the pen on layers or tools brings up the menu without problem. 

-- Window 11 - 32 gb - Intel I7 - 8700 - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
-- iPad Pro 2020 - 12,9 - 256 gb - Apple Pencil 2 -- iPad 9th gen 256 gb - Apple Pencil 1
-- Macbook Air 15"

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.