You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

quickly changing brush size and zoom

Several requests focused on ease of use:

Brush size: Rather than having to go to the toolbar, let me press, say, ALT and drag my mouse to change size. Show the changing size as I drag my mouse so I can quickly and easily get the size brush needed. The request is similar to how one can change brush size in Lightroom.

Changing zoom factor: There are some screens where it seems I cannot change zoom factor without leaving the tool in use. Let the zoom change work at any time in the midst of any tool without having to leave the tool.

Pete

In both AD and AP, first click alt key, and keeping it pressed through all operation, first grab right mouse button (as with left what it does is pick color from canvas) and hold it, then the left mouse button, and without dropping alt neither the buttons, drag the mouse. You will be changing the mouse size. Drag left to right or right to left to change size in AD. 

In AP, besides that, you get to also change hardness of the brush, by dragging it vertically.

With wacom pens, just config in your wacom panel  to have the right mouse button in one of the pen's side buttons, and that's it.

AD, AP and APub. V1.10.6 and V2.4 Windows 10 and Windows 11. 
Ryzen 9 3900X, 32 GB RAM,  RTX 3060 12GB, Wacom Intuos XL, Wacom L. Eizo ColorEdge CS 2420 monitor. Windows 10 Pro.
(Laptop) HP Omen 16-b1010ns 12700H, 32GB DDR5, nVidia RTX 3060 6GB + Huion Kamvas 22 pen display, Windows 11 Pro.