You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Selection tools of Affinity Photo and plugins

Hi,

when I select a part of the image using the selection tools of Affinity Photo and call Dfine2 or Sharpener Pro there is no preview image.

It would be fine to have the selection tools of the GUI in addition to the selection tools of the plugins.

This works in other plugin hosts.

Thanks

Two screenshots to illustrate what I mean. In Paintshop Pro X8 I have a preview of the selection that I made in the host's GUI before I called Sharpener Pro and I am able to sharpen the selected part of the image. When I do the same using Affinity Photo as plugin host for Sharpener Pro I get an empty preview.  post-41988-0-13192500-1480251013_thumb.jpgpost-41988-0-04001300-1480251043_thumb.jpg

Viveza has wrong colours in other plugin hosts too (Paintshop Pro, Zoner Photo Studio, Photoline ...).

At least it seems possible to correct that. In  Partha's build of the experimental Gimp 2.9.5 Viveza shows correct colours.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.