You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Preserving Adjustment Layer Presets in Beta Version

I've started making Adjustment Layer presets, in the Beta. My problem is I cannot find them in the usual places or nomenclacture, on my hard drive. I'm concerned I might loose these and have to reengineer/ enter them into the 1.5 (Win) version - painful, once I purchase the commercial release version, (when it becomes available.)

Does anyone know for sure how I can ensure the presets I've developed/ saved (in Beta version) are preserved, for when the time comes to purchase/ use the 1.5 final (paid for) version?

Regards

Nick - liking the Beta lots.

• Staff

Hi Nick,

If you open the run prompt and type in %appdata% it should take you to %AppData%\Roaming, then just navigate to%AppData%\Roaming\Affinity\Photo\Beta (1.0) and back up the user/settings/workspace folder in there.

Once the full release is installed there will be a 1.0 folder without (Beta), just copy these folders back over to the new 1.0 folder and let it overwrite files, this will restore your user settings

I would advise making sure to only do this once we have a release candidate beta out. Although there is never any harm in keeping this folder backed up, as it is where we store most user settings.

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.