You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

VIVEZA OK

Unfortunately the color profiles passed to plug-ins are either missing or incorrect ... i suspect missing as the EXIF is also.

post-41030-0-45708200-1480169727_thumb.jpg

Both PC’s Win 11 x64 System with Intuos Pen & Touch 
PC1 ASUS ROG Strix - AMD Ryzen 9 6900X CPU @ 3.3GHz. 32GB RAM

- GPU 1: AMD Radeon integrated. GPU 2: NVIDIA RTX 3060, 6GB
PC2 HP Pavilion - 
Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz (8 CPUs), 16GB RAM
 - GPU 1: Intel HD Graphics 630, GPU 2: NVIDIA GTX1050, 4GB

iPad (8th Gen) 2020

If you choose the 100% view in Viveza's settings you get correct colors for a small 1:1 rectangle of the image when you call Viveza the next time.

That works pretty good if you only want to make local adjustments with u-points in small parts of the image.

If you choose the 100% view in Viveza's settings you get correct colors for a small 1:1 rectangle of the image when you call Viveza the next time.

That works pretty good if you only want to make local adjustments with u-points in small parts of the image.

I don't think that is good enough ...

Both PC’s Win 11 x64 System with Intuos Pen & Touch 
PC1 ASUS ROG Strix - AMD Ryzen 9 6900X CPU @ 3.3GHz. 32GB RAM

- GPU 1: AMD Radeon integrated. GPU 2: NVIDIA RTX 3060, 6GB
PC2 HP Pavilion - 
Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz (8 CPUs), 16GB RAM
 - GPU 1: Intel HD Graphics 630, GPU 2: NVIDIA GTX1050, 4GB

iPad (8th Gen) 2020

Regarding colour profile pass through from AP v.39, I'm having the same problem (washed out colours) using Viveza 2 and Colorefex Pro. My images are in ProPhoto RGB edited on a wide gamut calibrated monitor. The images on the plug-in window appear more washed out than even sRGB. I have changed the profile of my screen to sRGB, but the same washed out colours persist. :(

• 2 weeks later...

In the release version Viveza has correct colors with 8-bit sRGB for me only when I use 33%, 50% or 100% preview size inside Viveza.

When I see the full image in Viveza it is desaturated.

With 16-bit sRGB files I have correct colors in Viveza only when I set the preview size in Viveza to 100%. 

With 8-bit sRGB, colors are correct for me with the release version at all zoom levels (even if repainting happens visibly). With 16-bit sRGB, colors are indeed (and only) correct at 100% and higher zoom levels.

ProPhoto RGB is completely off at all bit depths and zoom levels.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.