krollian

A 17 artboards document exported 18 pages PDF in Affinity Designer

I created a document in Affinity Designer, drop some images in it. I deleted some pages, created some more artboards, renamed all the 17 pages and finally when I export the document as PDF generates a 18 pages PDF.

Tried several times, hours and a day after and the result of exporting the document is the same: It generates a page more.

post-186-0-91412300-1480165096_thumb.png

Graphic designer from Bilbao (Spain) FreeHand forever. Affinity Designer rocks! - Diseñador gráfico de Bilbao (España). FreeHand forever. Affinity Designer ¡mola!

Here is the link to the Affinity Designer document and the PDF exported:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sg305xq924f2nxw/Affinity%20Designer%20Bad%20PDF%20Export.zip?dl=0

Thanks

Graphic designer from Bilbao (Spain) FreeHand forever. Affinity Designer rocks! - Diseñador gráfico de Bilbao (España). FreeHand forever. Affinity Designer ¡mola!

¡Problem solved!

An artboard was exactly behind another. Thanks a lot!

I thought that an artboard can not be touch another one.

It would be fantastic that an artboard can not occupy the space of another artboard.

Hey krollian,

You might want to add that to the Feature Requests. I will be honest, I haven't seen it happen before however I can definitely see how easy it was to get caught out by something like this.