You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Urgent: Please help: Can't install Affinity Designer for Windows

Hi everybody,

I just purchased the Windows Version of Affinity Designer after really loving to work with the Beta Version.

I now do have the problem that the installation fails.

The note that I receive when I type in my e-mail address and the product key says that it is rather an invalid e-mail address or a wrong product key.

I doublechecked both and they are correct yet the installation still fails.

What can I do?

I need to work with the program on a current project.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Check for capitol letters ... ;)

No, seriously though, I bet they can be helpful -it's Sunday, though- if you write to support.

Been there too many times -a project/gig urging- so, a bit of help here:

I'd bet is writing specifically to this address, but could be wrong :

affinityorders@serif.com

And a lot of support info :

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/29162-affinity-store-account-creation-and-orderlicense-queries/

AD, AP and APub. V1.10.6 and V2.4 Windows 10 and Windows 11. 
Ryzen 9 3900X, 32 GB RAM,  RTX 3060 12GB, Wacom Intuos XL, Wacom L. Eizo ColorEdge CS 2420 monitor. Windows 10 Pro.
(Laptop) HP Omen 16-b1010ns 12700H, 32GB DDR5, nVidia RTX 3060 6GB + Huion Kamvas 22 pen display, Windows 11 Pro.

Thanks a lot, Advanced Member! :-)

I also contacted the affinity staff on facebook and in the meantime my problem could indeed be solved!

On a sunday and I was able to finish my project on time.

Such a funny thing that fate always seems to strike in the most stressfull moments.

Thanks again! I can now work with affinity designer - and I love it! Great software! :-)

Nice! (actually, the advanced thing is automatic from the forum for the 283 posts, more than me being any advanced ;D) Cheers, glad that the project could be finished.  :) 

Ryzen 9 3900X, 32 GB RAM,  RTX 3060 12GB, Wacom Intuos XL, Wacom L. Eizo ColorEdge CS 2420 monitor. Windows 10 Pro.
(Laptop) HP Omen 16-b1010ns 12700H, 32GB DDR5, nVidia RTX 3060 6GB + Huion Kamvas 22 pen display, Windows 11 Pro.

I knew that the member title automatically changed from "Newbie" to "Advanced Member" after some number of posts but not what that number was.

More recently, I discovered we can change it in My Settings > Profile Settings available from the user display name popup menu at the top of the page.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

Interesting...yet though, I meant after a number of posts...Not really knowing which number it is... ;)

I knew that the member title automatically changed from "Newbie" to "Advanced Member" after some number of posts but not what that number was.

I think it's less than 100: probably 50.

More recently, I discovered we can change it in My Settings > Profile Settings available from the user display name popup menu at the top of the page.

I noticed that. I thought "User Drone" was a rather curious choice!

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

I thought "User Drone" was a rather curious choice!

I am a rather curious person.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7