You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Can't access Affinity for Windows launch offer

Hi,

I'm trying to access the affinity for windows launch offer but when I click the link in the promotion email I gut, I. offered to pay 439 NOK (roughly 51 USD) instead of 39 USD, and as far as I can see none of the extra offers are available. What can I do to get access to the launch offer?

post-43504-0-28133800-1480063493_thumb.png

• Staff

Hi Lumbago,

Welcome to the forums.

$39.99 is the correct price in USD, 439 NOK is the correct discounted price in NOK, otherwise it would be 549NOK. This is because this is the rate that Apple sells the products for on the Mac App Store it is not something we have control over. The pricing is the same for the Windows range as it is for the Mac range as it wouldn't be fair for one operating system to be cheaper than the other.

Once purchased, you'll receive an order confirmation email with a link inside to download the freebies.

According to the email I received (and the OP's screenshot) the launch offer ended on 24th November, so unless the offer has been extended the price is now 49.99 USD or 549 NOK.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

The offer has been extended until the 1st December  :)

Thanks, Lee. I haven't seen any notification of this.

Alfred spacer.png

• Staff

Viollus,

Hi, wher exacly should thoes links be? I can't finf any, and i bought Designer for windows day one.

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :)

Lee said

Once purchased, you'll receive an order confirmation email with a link inside to download the freebies

So when you placed your order you should have got 3 emails

• 1 of 3 Welcome to Affinity (for Account Creation)
  • 2 of 3 Affinity order confirmation - Axxxxxxxx (receipt for a Software Order)
  • 3 of 3 Affinity Product Key - Order Axxxxxxxx (key for a Software Order)

The link called "Download your freebies" is in the "Affinity order confirmation" one, next to the link to download the purchased software.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Any time you need to download it again, just log in to your Affinity Store account and press the 'Download Purchase' button on the Downloads & Product Keys page.

My mistake: it seems that we can only download the purchased product again, not the freebies.

Alfred spacer.png

• Staff

Oh, there it is. Can we get it linked in our "Download & Product keys" section? I case we need to redownload it later?

No, that's not the plan. For safety sake, you should download the free content now and save them away yourself.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon