You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Crash with BAMBOO Tablet

Hello Affinity Team,

i have a reproducible crash when using my Wacom BAMBOO Fun tablet (CTH-461) with affinity Photo. The Program works (together with the tablet) until the welcome screen and / or definition for new document. As soon, as i confirm a new document and move the pen in the new docuent the programm crashes.

I work on a Win10 Notebook with the wacom driver 5.3.5-3.

The tablet works fine with e.g. Lightroom, Gimp...

Does anybody use the BAMBOO Fun Tablet with affinity?

Would be great to get this problem fixed.

Thanks

Cheers

Stefan

post-43284-0-19531100-1479936424_thumb.jpg

post-43284-0-43112700-1479936470_thumb.jpg

i got some new informations about the problem with the bamboo tablet.

I use a second moitor and this seems to cause the problem.

If i use only the notebook monitor the tablet und affinity works fine.

Also if i use the second moitor and work with the touch function of the tablet everything works fine. The same when i have the pen working in mouse mode with the tablet. Then it works with the second monitor.

Only if i use the pen mode (absolute positioning of the pen) together with the second monitor the program crashes.

Maybe someone has an idea? Or at least this may help someone else with the same problem ;-).

Thanks

Stefan

I encounter the same with a Bamboo Pad tablet. I also have a second monitor, not sure (have not tried) if this is the culprit and/or if it works on the one screen. I intend to use the bigger monitor for editing, so...

LR and PSE14 work just fine with my configuration.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.