David4

.dcp camera profile. I would appreciate this capability

Posted 30 January 2016 - 04:36 PM

CameraProfiles;   I want to use .dcp camera profile.   How do I instalL into AP?

To get the .dcp camera profile, I digitally capture the 24 patch X-rite cardboard target.  Convert that digital capture to dng with Adobe dng converter, and create the camera profile using

dng profile editor.

The .dcp camera profile works perfectly in my LR 6.3 workflow.  That is the reason I would like to be able to use the .dcp camera profile.

Kind Regards,

David

Advanced Member

• photo-thumb-13.jpg?_r=1468508143
  • Moderators
  • staff.png
  • 857 posts
  • LocationNottingham

Thank you Patrick.    I know I have posted the request before.   I have not received a positive answer, if .dcp camera profiles can be used.

My apologies should I have offended anyone.

Cheers,  David 

Posted 22 November 2016 - 08:36 PM

Patrick Connor
Serif (Europe) Ltd.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

This would make a huge difference.  RawTherapee uses .dcp profiles as well.  X-rite’s ColorChecker software (free download) gives more linear results than Adobe’s .dng profile editor, which tries to “improve” it a little (darker skies etc.)