You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

BUG: Objects move randomly after CTRL+S

Hey,

i am experiencing a bug while i moving multiple objects after the save. F.E. i select 10 objects in my design, then move them any direction using SHIFT+arrow and then save it CTRL+S. After the saving process that objects randomly move around the artboard. Sometimes dismiss only after changing position or make themselves hidden under any other layer...bad bad objects :) Pls, try to inspect that problem. I ve uploaded the .afdesign for you. Try to select all that 8 boxes with product sample images.

I bought a licence and using 1.5.0.36 (no beta)

Sincerely

Tomas

spkolo_redesign2016 - kopie (2).afdesign

• Staff

Hey Tomas, I can reproduce this with your file. I'll pass it over to development as I'm not sure what is happening here. Thank you.

Update - I don't even need to save. If i select them all and drag, when I release the mouse they snap back, or some of them do. 

Update 2 - If I ungroup the images placed in a group on their own, it seems to fix the issue. I've tried to reproduce this from scratch on a new document but I can't.

Hey Tomas, I can reproduce this with your file. I'll pass it over to development as I'm not sure what is happening here. Thank you.

Update - I don't even need to save. If i select them all and drag, when I release the mouse they snap back.

Yeah, i know. They move in various moments - saving, dragging, deleting some other objects affect position of other objects etc. Thanks for take a look on it. 

Hi All,

Just a thought, but I think it might have something to do with the fact that product images have been created or formatted as symbols.  If you detach the symbols, they move as anything else would without changing position by themselves.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards

Neil

Hi All,

Just a thought, but I think it might have something to do with the fact that product images have been created or formatted as symbols.  If you detach the symbols, they move as anything else would without changing position by themselves.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards

Neil

Hey, thanks, but i think when i saw this bug few times ago in different beta versions and not only symbol were moving :( But i am not pretty sure.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.