You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

pipette, Filter field blur, Filter Radial Blur

2. Filter field blur: Either I do not understand this filter, or it does not work.

Have you tried any specific settings, did you try working on 100% zoom? Have you wait enough for it to render, some filter can be slow due to large amount of computations needed and/or CPU being occupied.

3. Filter Radial Blur does not work properly.

Can you elaborate on this? show us examples or explain why you think it's not working ok?

"I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK, I sleep all night, and I work all day..."

Have you tried any specific settings, did you try working on 100% zoom? Have you wait enough for it to render, some filter can be slow due to large amount of computations needed and/or CPU being occupied.

Can you elaborate on this? show us examples or explain why you think it's not working ok?

For both filters, the preview does not seem to work. When I move a slider is an effect to see. When I let the slider, I see the unchanged image again. When applying the filter, I can see an effect of the filter.

In the filter field blur, I can not see a difference between global and the marker.

I had the impression that the problem was only since the version 38. But I am not sure.

My Specs:

- Processor: AMD Phenom™ II X4 955 Processor 3.20 GHz

- RAM: 8 GB

- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250

- Monitor: SyncMaster F2380 (resolution 1920x1080)

- Operating system: Windows 7 / 64 bit

I think it has something to do with the last AP update. I have now updated my graphics card. This seems to solve the preview problem.

Still there is the matter with the filter field blur: I can not see a difference between global and the marker. Am I too stupid to use the filter, or does the filter not work properly?

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.