You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Photoshop to Affinity Photo feature and keystroke mapping

I wonder if it is available somewhere, but it will be great for long time Photoshop users to see a feature mapping to Affinity Photo. I was able to find some features by hunt-and-peck but others either eluded me or are not there in Affinity Photo. I am a keyboard command fan and some of the commands seem to map to AP but some do not. These will make the transition from PS to AP easier and a more positive experience, at least for me. Mind you, I am not asking for a full feature set of Affinity Photo but a feature mapping between it and Photoshop.

• Staff

ACEkin.

Welcome to the Affinity forums :)

Affinity Photo is a version 1 application so, unless Adobe have been kicking their heals for many year, you would not expect to find all the features. I wonder if anyone here has done this and would be willing to share their keyboard shortcut file as it stands.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Thanks for the welcome. I am not expecting, nor do I need, all the features of Photoshop. I am perfectly fine with the core "photographic" features. As I opened AP and tried to find my bearings, I had to hunt and peck to find, for instance, what Photoshop calls the Free Transform tool. Then I found it on the toolbar. We'll see where this question will take us, perhaps those with more experience with AP will start pitching in and before we know it, there will be a mapping of features, including the missing ones, and keystrokes. I hope!