You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Invoice (Rechnung) in line with German tax authority requirements

Hello,

I need also an invoice for my order of "Affinity Designer for Windows" that follows german tax authority requirements!

Why are your company not asked for an address for those invoices during the ordering process? That would simplify the matter and it would not be necessary to ask for it!

I had paid with PayPal on November 21th, 2016.

My order number: AH110G2PV2

Unfortunately, it is not possible to store an address in the affinity account (this should be urgently improved).

On the invoice my company address must be listed, but I do not want to mention my address here.

So how can I transfer my address to your company for a correct invoice? I ask for a timely response.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards
Jörg

• Staff

@alpenzorro, @joerg, @docice, @Hofnaar & @rriess: You all have a PM from me with more info. If anyone else requires an Invoice or VAT receipt, please send an email to affinityorders@serif.com with your order number, Company name and address and any other relevant information and our Customer Service team will help your further :)

@Leigh:

Hello,

in the meantime I had also wrote to Serif and I told them my order number, but I am still waiting for the necessary bill!

Actually, I would be interested to buy "Affinity Photo" for Windows as soon as there is a final version. But if it is so cumbersome to get a reasonable, legal bill from your company, I have to think about it ...

For other companies, where I bought software so far, this worked without problems: After the purchase you either get a corresponding download link or even the invoice as an e-mail attachment.

Why is this not possible with your company?

Meanwhile, I am very annoyed and certainly not with my opinion alone!

Best regards
Jörg

• Staff

Hi Joerg,

Our Customer Service team sent you an email on Friday with your invoice. Did you receive it?

The shopping cart used on our site is relatively new and is currently missing some useful features but the ability to request an invoice will be added in the future.

Hope this helps!

Leigh

• Staff

barcstamaas,

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums.

As Leigh stated in this thread above "please send an email to affinityorders@serif.com with your order numberCompany name and address and any other relevant information and our Customer Service team will help your further "

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Affinity Team,

I have exactly the same issue. I NEED a proper invoice for my purchases, that will be officcialy accepted by my tax agency in Germany. I'm a little annoyed because I already sent an email days ago to affinityorders@serif.com and haven't received a response. 
I just sent you another email. Please respond with a proper invoice for my purchase. Why is it you are not sending invoices for purchases by default ?!

My Order numbers are the following:

ALR8KRM550 und AQR75MWF47

You will find the details to use for my invoice within the emails I sent to you.

Thank you!

• Staff

AffinityUser42 (Eric),

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums.

As Leigh stated in this thread above "please send an email to affinityorders@serif.com with your order number(s), Company name and address and any other relevant information and our Customer Service team will help your further " 

Posting a request in the forum will not get an invoice sent. You say that you have "sent emails", (hopefully to affinityorders@serif.com) that should be all that is needed.

There is currently a backlog of a week or so for invoices, but all requested invoices will be actioned, though Christmas and new year will add a little to the delays too.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• 5 years later...
  • Staff
28 minutes ago, Lisa R. said:

Hallo, für meine drei Bestellungen benötige ich auch eine Rechnung

ordernumber: B352VWHK45, BN8P99R431,BJVC4WV031

@Lisa R. Bitte senden Sie eine E-Mail an affinityorders@serif.com und unser Kundenservice-Team hilft Ihnen weiter

• 4 months later...