You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AD Workbook - Is there a place to offer feed back?

Is there an official place to offer feedback on the AD Workbook i.e.. errors, layout issues etc?

Cheers.

Reality is perception. Perception is reality. You are in charge of both.

iMac  |  21.5  |  Mid 2011                 MacBook Air  |  13 inch  |  Early 2015

2.5 GHz  |  i5 quad                          1.6 GHz  |  Core i5

20 GB Ram  |  10.12.6                     8 GB Ram  |  10.13.6

• Staff

Please feel free to do it here in this thread. In localising into German we found a number of things to improve for a second print run, so we are open to anything else we haven't caught, thanks

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Please feel free to do it here in this thread. In localising into German we found a number of things to improve for a second print run, so we are open to anything else we haven't caught, thanks

Awesome! - In my english version on page 57 I noticed that the descriptions for the File Format and the Preset features in the Export Options Panel are back to front.  :)

Also, the page does not seem to be as consistent in its layout as the ones around it. It is like it is missing a bunch of the blue leader lines?.

Cheers.

Reality is perception. Perception is reality. You are in charge of both.

iMac  |  21.5  |  Mid 2011                 MacBook Air  |  13 inch  |  Early 2015

2.5 GHz  |  i5 quad                          1.6 GHz  |  Core i5

20 GB Ram  |  10.12.6                     8 GB Ram  |  10.13.6

• Staff

I know we got the first one caught (sorry), and I'll check the second point with the docs team. 

Appreciate it

Patrick

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon