Sign in to follow this  
musicman

Crashes bad!!!

Any Idea of what to do. Just purchased Affinity for windows 1.5.36. When I was in Persona view, I picked out a texture brush. Then made a duplicate of the brush. I then used the remove texture button. I wanted to use my own texture file. But as soon as hit the remove texture button Affinity crashed. I restarted Affinity I tried using the other brushes like " assorted or basic with no problems. I then went to texture brushes and Affinity crashed again. I tried this again after I did a complete restart of my computer. It continues to crash when I choose only the texture brush. I need my texture brushes please advise. Thanks.

You could try a reinstall again but remove the settings this time in %APPDATA%/Affinity/Designer before you install.

If all you want to do is remove the application data, a complete reinstall shouldn't be necessary. Press the Ctrl key and keep it held down while you launch the app from its shortcut: the 'Clear User Data' dialog will pop up, and you can then press 'Select All' followed by 'Clear' to reset the app to its installation defaults.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.1.404 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.1.143 • Designer for iPad 1.7.1.1 • iOS 12.4 (iPad Air 2)

Thanks for the feedback, musicman. Glad to hear that you're up and running again!

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.1.404 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.1.143 • Designer for iPad 1.7.1.1 • iOS 12.4 (iPad Air 2)