You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Option to disable the image trembling (refresh), in preferences or the like

SrPx

I mean, when one moves the cursor or draws, all image drawn (lines, etc) become pixelated, and goes back to normal when nothing is moving. The result is a kind of slight flashing for the change of aliasing or simply going to a more pixelated version (is hard to explain, but many of us know what it is) during the seconds the cursor is moving. It is sort of very distracting. It happens to both tools, but have noticed more in Photo. I am planning to buy both, but for me (maybe for others, too)  the use if this is fixed will be much more than a converter and print file preparation utility (function that accomplishes mostly quite well, already). That is, I'd love to actually paint with it (as i do with Krita, CPS and etc). :) 

I would totally understand if is not implemented, as is probably how the graphic engine works. It'd be great if there was an option, not even default, that one could trigger on, even with a warning sentence of going to lower performance, as for some of us, this trembling/glitch matter is quite important.

AD, AP and APub. V1.10.6 and V2.4 Windows 10 and Windows 11. 
Ryzen 9 3900X, 32 GB RAM,  RTX 3060 12GB, Wacom Intuos XL, Wacom L. Eizo ColorEdge CS 2420 monitor. Windows 10 Pro.
(Laptop) HP Omen 16-b1010ns 12700H, 32GB DDR5, nVidia RTX 3060 6GB + Huion Kamvas 22 pen display, Windows 11 Pro.

• 3 months later...

THANK YOU! Somehow I missed that... I will be certain to try it :). Thanks a lot.

AD, AP and APub. V1.10.6 and V2.4 Windows 10 and Windows 11. 
Ryzen 9 3900X, 32 GB RAM,  RTX 3060 12GB, Wacom Intuos XL, Wacom L. Eizo ColorEdge CS 2420 monitor. Windows 10 Pro.
(Laptop) HP Omen 16-b1010ns 12700H, 32GB DDR5, nVidia RTX 3060 6GB + Huion Kamvas 22 pen display, Windows 11 Pro.