You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

More Sigma issues - DP2 Merrill

Hi,

I'm using a Sigma SD 15 and when developing the X3F file in Affinity Develop Persona then the colours are all blue greyish with a greenish discolouring. When opened in SIgma SPP there are natural colours.

Why is this so different in Develop Persona?

Link below contains a sample X3F file.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n4yqwhxflomc9lp/AAAcu4mbvGsijE6hDqWKjkdPa?dl=0

Hi,

I'm using a Sigma SD 15 and when developing the X3F file in Affinity Develop Persona then the colours are all blue greyish with a greenish discolouring. When opened in SIgma SPP there are natural colours.

Why is this so different in Develop Persona?

Link below contains a sample X3F file.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n4yqwhxflomc9lp/AAAcu4mbvGsijE6hDqWKjkdPa?dl=0

It looks like most of the sigma support is still in progress, unfortunately. 

Given how terrible SPP is to work with, this could make affinity an instant-buy for any Sigma shooters. 

Hi all

Thanks for letting us know about these. The Raw engine is constantly being updated. It looks like this could be due to camera profile not being read as well as ongoing support for Sigma cameras but I shall look into this further

Thanks Chris! I have a separate thread about the sd Quattro, but those files are in the same onedrive link - the AF dot issue has been fixed (Thanks!!) but the files still render muddy/noisy compared to the sigma software. Essentially unusable 

• 3 weeks later...

Just updated Affinity to newest version. But the X3F from my SD15 Sigma are even worse tehn the previous.

See pic;

the jpg is about the colour as produced by Spp the screenshot is from teh updated programm.

Settings do not make a big difference.

So what to do?

post-21769-0-46327600-1481638123_thumb.jpg

post-21769-0-78301500-1481638142_thumb.png

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.