pepjo

Affinity designer panels not loading

Hello,

I just bought affinity designer for windows but when I try to open it I only see the canvas.

I attached an screenshot:

post-42458-0-27303200-1479558290_thumb.png

How can I solve this?

Thanks.

Patrick Connor:

My original system came with Spanish (Spain) as the main language. However I've changed it to use the following languages:

1- Catalan

2- Spanish

3- English

Sean P:

Yes! I do have 'Duet Display' installed, however it was not running when I tried to launch the app.

My original system camed with Spanish (Spain) as the main language. However I've changed it to use the following languages:

1- Catalan

2- Spanish

3- English

Yes! I do have 'Duet Display' installed, however it was not running when I tried to launch the app.

If possible would you mind uninstalling Duet Display at all please? This is the second report we've had of this - the first report they uninstalled the software and Affinity loaded as intended. Obviously this is not a permanent fix, however it allows us to be sure it is the same problem caused by the same application so we can look into getting it fixed.

If possible would you mind uninstalling Duet Display at all please? This is the second report we've had of this - the first report they uninstalled the software and Affinity loaded as intended. Obviously this is not a permanent fix, however it allows us to be sure it is the same problem caused by the same application so we can look into getting it fixed.

Yes, it works without duet display.

I had the early public betas installed and they worked great, even with duet installed.

Also, I'm running on a laptop with two GPUs, an Intel one and and a Nvidia 960M.

I hope this can help you solve the problem.