You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

On my PC with German keyboad and Windows 10 the installer for Affinity automatically installs Affinito Photo for Windows in the German Language.

I only have this PC because I am used to german Keyboards due to my job.

Is there a way to change the language used  to English (or Dutch) after the installation of  Affinity Photo Windows ? 

On my PC with German keyboad and Windows 10 the installer for Affinity automatically installs Affinito Photo for Windows in the German Language.

Is there a way to change the language used  to English (or Dutch) after the installation of  Affinity Photo Windows ? 

Hi,

yes there is:

go to edit->preferences->General.

If you clicked on general you'll find a language selector at the bottom of the screen. 

Hello PCH,

welcome to the forum.

You can change the language at 'Edit > Preferences > General'. You have to restart the program but you get a message telling you so.

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.