farshadatis

Export Dialog

Congratulation on Designer release for Windows!

I have a problem when trying to export a file to pdf, psd or other formats from file menu. When I confirm export I don't see any progress dialog or something similar but clearly something is happening in the background and after of couple of minutes I see the exported file in my selected folder, also while the app is processing the export action, it becomes slow and cant work properly with file.

Hi farshadatis, are you on Windows 7? If so, this is a known issue that the progress bar is very difficult to see. I'll bump the original bug report once you've confirmed your operating system. Thanks.

Hey farshadatis,

I've just tried it with a complex file and it took a good 30 seconds for the export dialog to appear showing me the progress.

I then waited in the Export Settings dialog for the 'Estimated File Size' to finish calculating and then I saw my progress immediately. I might add I tested this on a 27,000px x 27,000px document and the calculating part took a good while to finish.

Can you try doing the same and wait for it to finish calculating and let me know if you ever see the progress dialog. It might be worth sending me one of your files if you still don't see it so we can look into it. Thanks. 

Unfortunately I cant share my file since it has confidential designs in it.

Seems it's working now! I dont know what happened but now I see the dialog box appears after clicking export button!