You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer for Windows has launched!

TonyB

Registered users of DrawPlus X8 have been promised a discount on the purchase price of Affinity Designer. Will that only apply once the launch offer has ended? :unsure:

Well done to all at Serif. Good luck with the launch. :)

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4 (iPad 7th gen)

Hi!

I want to buy it but I have a couple of questions:

- I'm required to enter a Password (after email address), I'm not sure what password does it require.

- It's a downloable version, right? I suppose I'll get a link.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Can't wait to buy it. :)

Hi!

I want to buy it but I have a couple of questions:

- I'm required to enter a Password (after email address), I'm not sure what password does it require.

- It's a downloable version, right? I suppose I'll get a link.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Can't wait to buy it. :)

Hi, this is an account for the store, so we can keep a list of your product keys.

Yes it is download only.

Hi, this is an account for the store, so we can keep a list of your product keys.

Yes it is download only.

So I can provide any Password and that will be registered for the store?

Thankls a lot.

I've been looking forward for this for too long, but the latest Beta keeps crashing on me. it crashed 10 times over the last two days. two blusescreens. I just can't buy a buggy product like this. also, there are a few features, that would be lovely to see functioning before I buy the designer.

• Staff

I've been looking forward for this for too long, but the latest Beta keeps crashing on me. it crashed 10 times over the last two days. two blusescreens. I just can't buy a buggy product like this. also, there are a few features, that would be lovely to see functioning before I buy the designer.

It's a shame this is your first post. If you had explained your issues then we might have been able to help. The trial will be available in about a month so I suggest you try that and hopefully give us some feedback if you have issues.

Sweet! I own  a copy on my mac, but I  happy to buy one for my PC too! And look at all that cost savings. Cant beat that! Subscriptions can kiss it! 

• Staff

Is the purchase multi-platform? I don't see an option to buy both together, either. I also cannot find any information on how long it is supported for? A year? The 1.5 branch? The  1.* branch?

No, you have to purchase on each platform at the moment. As for support then if you mean free updates then we can guarantee a year but it's likely to be much longer before we plan a V2 update.

No, you have to purchase on each platform at the moment. As for support then if you mean free updates then we can guarantee a year but it's likely to be much longer before we plan a V2 update.

Sweet. :)