You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Keyboard Preferences Panel Glitch

• Staff

This is not listed because you are already in that Persona. If you change to Pixel Persona it will list Draw Persona and Export Persona - that is if it wasn't for the known issue whereby that list doesn't refresh when you change persona. I will list it step by step to help explain the issue what might be causing the confusion.

1. Go to Keyboard Shortcuts: Draw - you are offered shortcuts for the other personas (as expected).

2. Change the Persona dropdown to Pixel - the list of shortcuts offered does not change (this is the bug)

3. Change the dropdown 'File' to 'Edit' and then back to 'File' - you will notice this list has refreshed and now shows Draw Persona and Export Persona (because you're setting shortcuts for Pixel Persona so there is no need to have a shortcut to swap to that Persona).

Hi Sean,

apologies — my report was not clear enough. I failed to mention that the shortcut is missing in Pixel and Export Persona. I do not know about your shortcut pref panel conventions, so I could not be sure it was missing in the Draw Persona Prefs by design (especially in combination with the not updating list bug). I also didn't know the bug is already known. Is there a public "known issues" list?

• Staff

Hi Sean,

apologies — my report was not clear enough. I failed to mention that the shortcut is missing in Pixel and Export Persona. I do not know about your shortcut pref panel conventions, so I could not be sure it was missing in the Draw Persona Prefs by design (especially in combination with the not updating list bug). I also didn't know the bug is already known. Is there a public "known issues" list?

As I mentioned above it is not actually missing for those Personas, it is just that the list of shortcuts available does not refresh when changing Personas. See the attached GIF to give you a clearer idea of the issue - this is the bug that is known. Once fixed the dropdown should immediately change to show the correct shortcuts..

post-37-0-41999400-1479379407_thumb.gif

Hi Sean,

thanks for your explanation — I actually understood you correctly the first time.

My point was just, that the combination of the bug and the way you arranged the shortcuts under different personas leaves open multiple interpretations of what exactly the problem is. It could have been the case (though I understand it isn't), that you'd list all 3 persona shortcuts in every one of the 3 panels. If that were the case, then it would also be missing from the Draw Persona shortcuts.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.