You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Cropping Tool

EdD

Just starting with Beta 11 and noticed the crop tool has the darken border option. Thanks for that. Any chance both that and the constraints could be sticky? It's a nuisance to have to reset with every image.

+1

/CekariYH

English is a funny language, seldom it spells the words like I do...

Any chance the Crop tool sticky setting will make the 1.5 cut? 

Also it would be nice to have a preview of the whole image after we want to adjust the last crop we did.

Currently you have to "guess" what the whole image looks like relative to the crop area when we want to resize the crop.

thanks

------------------------

Fernando Velarde

www.velarde.com

Instagram.com/soyfervelarde

• 4 months later...

Hello:

I know its in the list (and in other recent threads) but any chance the Crop Tool ticky setting will be implemented in the 1.6 software update?

Sorry to bring it up again but t's being about 5-6 months since I last asked...  :) .

I'm finally using Affinity Photoshop instead of Photoshop and this would be a GREAT addition to improving the day to day workflow.

Thanks

Any chance the Crop tool sticky setting will make the 1.5 cut? 

Also it would be nice to have a preview of the whole image after we want to adjust the last crop we did.

Currently you have to "guess" what the whole image looks like relative to the crop area when we want to resize the crop.

thanks

------------------------

Fernando Velarde

www.velarde.com

Instagram.com/soyfervelarde