Chris3101

Heart shape

I have the same problem in Affinity Designer 1.5.3 on Mac OS Sierra. I click on the multi-tool menu, and I can select any other tool except Heart and Tear.  I click on either of those, and the tool is not selected. The menu disappears as if the tool has been selected, but the cursor remains set to the tool as it was before. 

Hi guys,

What causes this is when the flyout drops next to the dock. If you hide the dock, they should be selectable. I've updated development so we should be looking into a fix for this.

Hi guys,

What causes this is when the flyout drops next to the dock. If you hide the dock, they should be selectable. I've updated development so we should be looking into a fix for this.

Hi Chris

I hid the dock and full-screened AD and still had this problem. 

Hi Chris

I have hidden the Dock again, and this time it worked. I obviously messed up first time. Sorry to cause you guys to recheck things on several machines. 

PS It doesn't work on fullscreen if the dock isn't hidden. So even though you can't see the dock, the problem remains. Just FYI. 

Thanks for your help, and apologies again. 

Andrew

Hi, guys. For me it is the same problem. I cannot choose heart tool and tear tool. My is Affinity Designer 1.5.4. on Mac Pro 13 inch. Also I noticed that we have cat tool (in the end of list) what literately doesn't appear in list at all. To use all the three tools i was able only by this way View > Customize tools... > and drag the chosen tools into the tool panel. Is it a bug?

Hi, guys. For me it is the same problem. I cannot choose heart tool and tear tool. My is Affinity Designer 1.5.4. on Mac Pro 13 inch. Also I noticed that we have cat tool (in the end of list) what literately doesn't appear in list at all. To use all the three tools i was able only by this way View > Customize tools... > and drag the chosen tools into the tool panel. Is it a bug?

A can't reproduce it on El Capitan but I can Sierra. What OSX are you on? 

Hi all,

This was already fixed in the latest Affinity Designer Beta 1.5.5 (Beta 1) which you can download from here in case you want to give it a try. Just remember to keep the Mac App Store version installed since its needed to validate/run the Beta. The fix will be included in the next Mac App Store update.