You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hotkey Bug or User Error?

Hi,

I'm trying to reassign the D key to the pen tool, but I get the yellow triangle telling me the key is bound to the key is assigned to "Reset Fill Context".

I found the entry in Pixel Persona > Misc and deleted it, but still get the same error message. I have been hunting through all the menus multiple times, but can't find another "Reset Fill Context" to reset. Is this a bug or am I blind to some obvious solution?

thanks,

Sven

• Staff

Hi Sven! 

This is actually a bug. We previously had an option called 'Reset Fill Context' that would set the stroke/fill to black and white when in Draw Persona and the foreground/background fill when in Pixel Persona. This option got split and became several options called 'Set fill to Black and White', 'Set fill to None' and 'Set fill to 50% Grey'. However it looks as though the Windows version has incorrectly inherited this old command, and has since been removed from the list of shortcuts (whilst still being set!).

I shall get this reported to the developers so they can get it sorted!

Thanks for letting us know!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.