You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Distortion Resize Problem not fixed in 1.5.0.37 for afphoto

Image format .afphoto -> Resizing dialogue: If I change the centimeter values in the left Box the values in the right Box are incorrect and the Image will be distorted.

This Bug was only fixed for other fileformats - not for .afphoto.

• Staff

Hi Opera,

I might be missing something simple, but i'm struggling to reproduce this at the moment.

If i have a png and afphoto (same size), Document > Resize Document, set CM and alter the left value and press tab, the right box number is the same for both images.

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

Hi Jon P,

Meanwhile I think the problem refers more to this thread

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/29119-document-resize-not-working-correctly/

Set Centimeters, change the DPI value, set a new Centimeter value in the left Box -> this results in a funny value in the right Box -> if you click apply the image will be distorted. This also occurs to other file-formats JPG, PNG... but in some cases the Bug doesn't occur...

Hi Jon P,

Meanwhile I think the problem refers more to this thread

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/29119-document-resize-not-working-correctly/

Set Centimeters, change the DPI value, set a new Centimeter value in the left Box -> this results in a funny value in the right Box -> if you click apply the image will be distorted. This also occurs to other file-formats JPG, PNG... but in some cases the Bug doesn't occur...

Confirmed, reproduced that above. Happens as said above in this quote. 1.5.0.38 version here. Happens as well with native files, as IMO is unrelated to files, is just the resize dialog that needs fixes. :)

AD, AP and APub. V1.10.6 and V2.4 Windows 10 and Windows 11. 
Ryzen 9 3900X, 32 GB RAM,  RTX 3060 12GB, Wacom Intuos XL, Wacom L. Eizo ColorEdge CS 2420 monitor. Windows 10 Pro.
(Laptop) HP Omen 16-b1010ns 12700H, 32GB DDR5, nVidia RTX 3060 6GB + Huion Kamvas 22 pen display, Windows 11 Pro.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.