You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Resizing DPI without resample not fixed / afphoto / 1.5.0.37

I resize a PNG without resample ticked. If I switch between some DPI values the Centimeter values follow accordingly if I tick resample on and off. So this problem was fixed.

But if I save this document/picture as .afphoto and reopen it the centimeter values stay cemented if I change the DPI values.

Darn it... Can't reproduce it... Seeing as a second user's issue with dpi change, i was suspecting really there's some bug in there...But can't reproduce it.

Tried changing dpi setting off resample. Reduced to 192 dpi from 600. Millimeters change (maybe that is, was not cm). I save it as afphoto. Open it. Resize document only changing dpi, resample off. It works, changes the size in mm....

Smelling there's some issue related to this, but can't hunt it. 

AD, AP and APub. V1.10.6 and V2.4 Windows 10 and Windows 11. 
Ryzen 9 3900X, 32 GB RAM,  RTX 3060 12GB, Wacom Intuos XL, Wacom L. Eizo ColorEdge CS 2420 monitor. Windows 10 Pro.
(Laptop) HP Omen 16-b1010ns 12700H, 32GB DDR5, nVidia RTX 3060 6GB + Huion Kamvas 22 pen display, Windows 11 Pro.

In my case changing DPI values with resample unticked the centimeter values don't accordingly follow if i toggle the resample box when a afphoto document is loaded. I have to close the resize dialogue first and reopen the resize dialogue again. Then the new values for the new DPI settings are shown.

There is no problem if I change values an then save the file and reopen it - the problem is only that the values don't accordingly follow if I toggle the resample box. So I have to close and reopen the resize dialogue to see the new values.

With a JPG file the centimeter values follow accordingly if I change the DPI settings and toggle the resample box.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.