You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Load some files and getting crash

After loading 14 pdf files (foreach I loaded only first page) and rolling on list of opened files and tried to roll up/down using middle mouse button, program crashed and produces a crash report: 9e30bd08-6b8a-4fa4-9ac0-cfa67d02fb8f.

• Staff

Hey Lilpri,

I've just loaded 15 PDF's into Designer. All PDF's contain multiple layers with effects and adjustments and it seems to be OK. I didn't get a crash, just a bit of lag but I'd expect this.

What did your PDF's contain? Do you know what app they were created in? It would be nice if you could send us a few examples so we can take a look for you. Cheers :)

• Staff

Hey Lilpri,

I still haven't had any luck on my PC so I tried it on a VM and although that didn't crash either, it came to a bit of a standstill. We might have enough to go on with that crash reference and your video. I'll pass it over and see what development say. Thanks.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.