You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Incorrect ICC profile

If a file comes with no profile, I believe it assigns your default (and I believe the default one is sRGB) environment profile (you can set whichever you prefer to be the default) . So, please, double check if really that JPG has the profile embedded...

It tells you tho, in a dialog, saying that it found no profile, and that it has assigned the default one, which if you didn't change in settings, I believe it is sRGB.

AD, AP and APub. V1.10.6 (not using v1.x anymore) and V2.4.x. Windows 10 and Windows 11. 

pgraficzny - what is the workflow for your files e.g. are you using lightroom with "Automatically wrtie changes into XMP" ?

Yes. I use settings in Adobe Bridge CS6: CameraRaw Preferences > Save settings images: tacked XMP file. But also I tested on files that are loaded directly from the DSLR.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.