You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Develop Persona: Split view divider visible when it shouldn't be

1.5.0.35 (Beta).

Open a raw file (any type). Click the Split View button - the After / Before divider appears and works as expected. Now switch to the Mirror View - the divider remains visible, but serves no purpose. It should not be visible in this view. It should disappear similarly to when switching to the Single View.

Len

Len

--------------------

Over the hill, and enjoying the glide.

Sure, the two halves of the Mirror View show the before and after state correctly. My point is that the divider is redundant in the Mirror View, and potentially confusing. Let's say I'm in the Split view. I drag the divider a third of the screen across, so it's no longer in the center of the panel. Then I switch to the Mirror View. The divider remains visible in the positiion where I dragged it, with "before" and "after" labels visible. It appears to be draggable (move your mouse over it), but if course, it isn't. this is confusing feedback.

Len

Len

--------------------

Yep, that could certainly be one option. The other would be to hide the divider altogether. It's fairly obvious in the Mirror View that you have an after and a before image side-by-side, and where the split is. ;)

Len

Len

--------------------

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.