You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[AD] Observations on AD 1.5.0.36

Looong time user of DrawPlus - like what I've seen of Affinity, much more responsive than DP8.

Would like to see a fix/enhancemet for the ruler graduations.  I have a real problem trying to read the font against the background of the ruler - need to adjust the size of the font too.

I use inches often and would like to see graduations in 8th 16th, etc.

An option for ruler graduations for inches in both decimal and fractions.

Would also like to be very precise on setting the ruler lines.  A ruler dialog would be nice to allow the precise location of the ruler lines or perhaps something like the transform function.

May already be addressed but it would be good to be able to center on ruler lines to locate graphics exactly where I want them.  Perhaps highlight the object(s), mouse to the ruler line desired, press ctrl+something to select the ruler line, and then click on center object and have it center to that selected line.

All in all I'm impressed - good work, looking forward to additional improvements/enhancements!.

Bri-ko.