You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Focus Merge washing out final result

I have been trying a number of different features of Affinity Photo, and while much of its capability is commendable, the focus merge feature seems to be washing out the final photo to the point that it is unusable when I use the Canon RAW files from an EOS 70D. It seems to work OK when the RAW files are converted to jpegs, although by starting with jpegs I don't have enough dynamic range to do many adjustments. For some reason the board is not letting me upload the final result. My original RAW files are too big to upload.

• Staff

Hiya,

The forum upload limit can be a bit annoying for RAW files! Would you able to upload the files to dropbox (https://www.dropbox.com/request/Y3yjmelqkQEZw3CP7LaV) for us to investigate this further?

Edit : Just seen the additional reply, feel free to upload your files to the same dropbox for when we look into this :).

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.