You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Greetings Affinity Designer Users, 
I'm hopping someone can point me into the right direction. 
When placing and using a graphic individually on to the canvas, 
Usually, anything that spills or leaks out from the canvas has always stayed within the canvas "margin" and or does not leak out.

That is until you select the Artboard Tool and then you can have as many Art boards (Canvases or aka as the projects pages) in your project as you want,

and all the graphics are perfectly visible outside of the actual canvas size (with no clipboard mode being used) as it normally should. (Please see image attached) 

But then, WHY is it then, that a glitch happens out of nowhere sometimes when your graphics start leaking out of the ClipArt board Canvas, when clearly I DID NOT want to create an ClipArt? nor did i select it the Art board Tool.  

How can I fix this ?

It used to be not long ago where it would automatically fix itself after restarting the software but its coming back up with the file itself and those same settings are now being saved with that same setting for when i open up a new graphic art file.

In Other words, How can I turn OFF that "Art board" feature (where graphics don't stay within the chosen margins and never really disappear after it leaks out the confined dimensions of the page as it usually would when in Artboard mode)

I don't want that feature ON when I'M NOT using a Art board mode nor the Art Board Tool in my project. 
I just want the regular mode with its margined canvas without the Artboard tool, and without my graphics leaking out of my main comp. (For an example of Please see attached image) 

Again, this is me NOT using the Artboard Tool here, and the graphics still leak. 
Thanks guys!
I really appreciate it if anyone can get back to me! 

Best always,

PJ

post-18380-0-60928900-1478808259_thumb.png