You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

My first impressions as Gimp User.

NO! 100% Nope, the lasso WAS bugged.

I know what i say.

It IS a bug that CAN happen -_-...

I did show it it with a video and you say I do it wrong...

German: Sobald ich die Maus genutzt habe um zu malen ging es nicht, es hat es abgebrochen/nicht angenommen etc.

Dieses Problem bestand nicht nach dem Neustart der Software, es war ein Bug, genauso wie mit den Farben die einmal nicht im Protokoll waren. Ich weiß doch was ich tuhe -_-....

If you understand something not correct, I can explain it in German. Just ask :)

NO! 100% Nope, the lasso WAS bugged.

I know what i say.

It IS a bug that CAN happen -_-...

I did show it it with a video and you say I do it wrong...

German: Sobald ich die Maus genutzt habe um zu malen ging es nicht, es hat es abgebrochen/nicht angenommen etc.

Dieses Problem bestand nicht nach dem Neustart der Software, es war ein Bug, genauso wie mit den Farben die einmal nicht im Protokoll waren. Ich weiß doch was ich tuhe -_-....

Hello Dracken,

I watched your video again to make sure that I do understand correctly what you are saying.

From what I understand you want to use the lasso tool set to the left icon, which is called 'freehand mode'. You want to click the left mouse button release the mouse button and then move the mouse. Am I understanding correct?

But the help file is very clear. You have to click and hold and move the left mouse button to create a selection outline. This works for me.

I did not check the translations in the bottom line, though. You may be correct about that. From what I read in this forum the translation team is still not finished. So this should be fixed in a future release.

Please excuse if I misunderstood anything in your post.

Cheers,

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

I make a German Video only for you!

<_<....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmutrdl89Qo

It is complete in German and I explain what the bug was. I hope every Staff Member from the dev's did understand the bug in my Video and I have not to make it again if not, I hope Dominik can make the Video for me and explain it in English :)

Greetings

Dracken

P.s.: perfect 3min long the minute :D

If you understand something not correct, I can explain it in German. Just ask :)

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.