You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello All,

Your help please. I have tried to download the trial version of Affinity Photo onto my mac pro (late 2013), running with the macos Sierra (v 10.12.1). The download is shown in my "downloads" folder, but when I double click to open the file all that happens is that a "new tab" opens - nothing else - your help and advice please

• Staff

Hi theshillingtontwo,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

What's the size and extension of the file?

It should be a DMG (Affinity+Photo+Trial.dmg) with ~269 MB. If it's less than that then the download failed.

When you double-click the file it should open a new Finder window as shown below:

post-59-0-10711700-1478702942_thumb.png

Juts drag the application icon to the right over the Applications folder to install it.

• 6 months later...

Hi, on a similar note - I just stumbled across Affinity Photo as an alternative to the rapidly fading Nikon Capture NX 2 software. I liked the idea of the free trial, so entered my name and email to get the link to the free trial. The email came through almost instantly with a "link", but clicking on this link only takes me to a page that says "You're subscribed!". The rest of the page is blank. There is nowhere to download any software. 

this is the link in the email:

h..p://campaigns.seriflabs.com/confirm?e=KZrsaeMm7BIGA7g6E9u8FQ=GV1L01Pwv892AhM9PVnClrBg

Where to from here? I'm keen to try the software, but not willing to have to buy it just yet... 

Using Safari 10.0.3.