You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Last used Brush on Cycle Keyboard Shortcut

Hello,

I wonder if it would be nice ( I think it would for me, personally ) if, when you use a keyboard shortcuts such as (mostly) B  or J (quite a lot) to change back to brush or heal tools, if the first click of the keyboard shortcut actually took you back to the most recently used brush in that group....

ok..

so...

I obviously went back to sanity check myself half way through this post to make sure I wasn't being an idiot, and I'm not, but I am too - so...

The BRUSH and the PEN groups do indeed go back to the most recently used, but from what I can tell, the HEAL and ERASE groups tend to go back to the default of their groups, which seems inconsistent to me.

I think what must've caught me up is that I do mostly use B and J, switching from brush to heal quite often, and find myself having to literally count clicks to get back to the brush I actually want - I do think that it's HEAL more than BRUSH which is the one playing me up here, but because of the inconsistency I tend to lose my place on the BRUSH loop too, and have to keep reseting that back too.

So, 'Feature Request' from me is to keep the consistency through ALL of the brush groups and have them ALL go back to the most recently used brush in their group.

That would be nice!

Thanks

Wayne