You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

From doodles to digital work

wordsberry

I've always been a doodler, but recently started working with vector software and these are some of my works I've done with AD. It's only been a month, so I'm hoping I can create some neat looking things by end of 2016.. and hopefully make some professional looking vector art by 2017 :)

post-39283-0-94439300-1478508381_thumb.png

post-39283-0-29974000-1478508387_thumb.png

post-39283-0-12886600-1478508393_thumb.png

post-39283-0-29400900-1478508400_thumb.png

These are great, man! I've recently begun trying to make the same transition (doodling on paper w/ ink -> digital illustration). 

I've been wanting to do it for years but always found Illustrator way too tedious to spend much time on. Thank god i found Affinity :P

Noice! Certainly there's a great feel to these. 

Great work here, look forward to seeing more.

George

eejits: a curious collection o' creatures - www.eejits-online.co.uk 

SUPPORT eejits on PATREON. Exclusive Content & Rewards available! www.patreon.com/eejits

Get some awesome unique eejits merchandise at https://www.eejits-online.co.uk/shop

I've been wanting to do it for years but always found Illustrator way too tedious to spend much time on. Thank god i found Affinity :P

To be honest I found Affinity Designer quite confusing at first, it really takes some time to get used to the software, especially for newbies like us. 

You should try putting them up on threadless ! they might just make the cut and end up as tshirts

I actually put the cookie surfer up on threadless. They gave me a 2.09/5, which is no where near the cut. I believe a score of 3 - 3.5 is usually what gets printed... so  gotta a long way to go before I can please the threadless community :(

I actually put the cookie surfer up on threadless. They gave me a 2.09/5, which is no where near the cut.

Philistines!! :o

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

;)

I think when we get to use it more and more, we'll get more creative and develop our own style. Just practise, practise, practise. 

- Affinity Photo 2.3.0
- Affinity Designer 2.3.0
-Affinity Publisher 2.3.0

MacBook Pro 16 GB
MacOS Sonoma 14.1.2