Hi,   My first request here. I recently needed to export quite a lot of layers as EPS and import them back into After Effects for motion graphics work. I realized that Persona exports the layers using their individual boundary. That means that when I import them into AE, their alignment on the page is different from the original layout. In order to fix this, I need to add an invisible rectangle to each layer. At that point, Persona considers the rectangle the actual boundary and the position of the element in the layer which I need to export, is finally correct. A way to avoid this workaround would be an export option, where the user can choose between Artboard boundary and Asset boundary (like in Adobe Illustrator).   I really want to ditch Illustrator, and despite I'm tied to After Effects for my work, vector files don't have to necessarily be handled in AI. AD is a great candidate, actually, the only one which really makes me feel I can finally do the switch. But before I do so, I need to be able to export to AE in a clean way.   Best, Andrew