You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi

So it's possible that sometime in the future ColorPerfect will work as an Affinity Photo plugin. I hope. In my opinion Affinity photo is fantastic, I came from Aperture 3, and I've never used Photoshop as it's far to expensive for an amateur.

• Staff

Hi michaeldonaldsmith,

Currently i don't have Aurora 2017 installed but i will check this out. I'm almost sure it will NOT work as a plug-in in Affinity. Currently none of the other Macphun apps/plug-ins work in Affinity Photo.

Hi plgreco,

Yes, i'm keeping one - unofficially - here but it's a little outdated since the plug-ins listed there where tested with version 1.4.3. I'm working on an expanded/updated list for Affinity Photo 1.5 release.

I've bought several Macphun plugins. I sent them an email asking them when Macphun plugins would be compatible with Affinity Photo, they responded very quickly stating they had no plans at this time to make them compatible with AP. I tell people who have AP and want to purchase Macphun filters (they are well worth it) to contact them and let them know you use Affinity Photo and would like to purchase their products but because they are not compatible at this time you have to hold off until they are. Maybe if enough of us send them emails they will get the hint that they can increase sales by making their products compatible with AP. 

• 1 month later...