You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

• Staff

Hey hermitbone, welcome to the Affinity Forums :)

It looks like you're using the Intuos4 Large which is a bit more advanced than my humble Intuos 3. Perhaps there are additional settings somewhere that may be affecting this. I've also noticed some strange behavior with the pressure almost kicking in at intervals as opposed to gradually incrementing. I saw that issue a couple of weeks ago with another user.

We've also tried on a Bamboo and cannot reproduce this. Are you changing any of the brush settings in Designer? 

Intuos4 Large, windows10

Intuos4 is 1 or 2 generation old, the current model is called intuos pro.

I dont think i change any setting in designer,

i just pick a brush and draw on the document.

3345.jpg

i try changing the size jitter from 90 to 100

the document is 39.5% zoom

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I just tried the latest version of affinity photo again (I was a beta tester) and this problem still persists on my Wacom Cintiq companion. I just today updated my driver. I still get this in photoshop elements too but adobe PS CC2016 fixed it. Seems ok on all other paint/photo edit programs, krita, medibang, paintstorm, corel painter, manga studio and even gimp2. until this is fixed AP is just not usable for me. Any idea when it may be fixed?

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.