You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

When Can I Use My App Version Again?...

I've been able to only operate using the beta versions of Affinity Designer for about as long as I've had the app.  I tried just now firing up my regular app. version, and it's so laggy, I can't get any momentum going. Points won't highlight when I click on them, handles won't turn up so I can adjust shapes, it takes forever to select anything, it's just a mess and making it impossible to enjoy, so...I'm downloading the latest beta version again. The app version is 1.5.1 and I'm using it on an iMac Retina 5k, running Sierra. Is there an update to the app. I'm missing, perhaps? Please let me know if there's anything that can be done.

Thanks!!

• Staff

Hi Patchwork,

Your app version is the current one for the Mac App Store, try resetting the app. With the app closed, hold the CTRL key and click the app icon and select Open. When the Window appears, release the key and click on Clear.

Hope this helps

L