Sign in to follow this  

Hey guys,

Since the 1.5.1 Designer update, I've had a problem with the font drop down menu when using text. It seems that a new feature causes the font that I'm hovering over to appear at the top of the recently used list. However, the font previews in the drop down are different sizes, so when they appear at the top of the list, everything gets shifted, and it has become impossible to choose certain fonts, simply because of the other two fonts they are between. Very frustrating!

Does anyone have a fix? Is it possible to make the preview sizes the same, or eliminate this feature? Is there a preference menu for the font drop down list?

Please see photo attached and notice the font with a check mark near it, but it is not included in my recently used. :(

Thanks!

post-23446-0-07697800-1478103824_thumb.png

SaucyWeeTart (!)

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :)

This is a problem in 1.5.4 (including the trial) for the context toolbar, but I understand that you can use the Character panel font selector instead. see answer below

Edited by Patrick Connor
woops

Patrick Connor
Serif (Europe) Ltd.

Latest releases on each platform 

i had the same issue with the font menu and the beta is working perfectly.

i can't say enough how fantastic designer is for what i need, thank you!

eagerly awaiting your future updates!