You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

• Staff

Affitoom,

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums. :)

Is this just temporary before an accurate version is drawn, or does it stay like this all the time. Perhaps you have accidentally turned on pixel preview.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• 1 year later...

No, this is temporary until a more accurate version of the vector graphic is drawn. And it is repeated every time you zoom, pan or tild through the vector graphic. And no, I have not accidentally activated the pixel preview option. Maybe it's a matter of getting used to it but what worries me is that I have not seen any other vector graphics design application that renders the vectors that way every time you zoom or pan through vector art. Not even the Serif Draw Plus X8 does it that way. I do not know what will happen, if it will be intentional or if they will improve or it is just me. It is tolerable but I would prefer that it does not look like this (pixelated while redrawing the vectors of a graph when zooming or panning).