You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer UX Design Tools: Ronnie McBride on Lynda.com

uxtoolsessentialtraining.jpg

I am excited to share with you the official announcement of my new Affinity Designer course on Lynda.com. It been out for a couple of weeks now and just getting around to sharing with those of you who might of missed it. Much of the course was based on the features found in Affinity 1.4, but I think their a good amount of tips and techniques in this short 1hr and 18 minute course. I made this course for the designer/developer who need to get up to speed  on UX/UI specific tools and features fast. Anyway, check it out and again thank you all for your continued interest and support!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE COURSE

Course Description

Learn how to incorporate Affinity Designer's features into your own design process. Here Ronnie McBride shows how to set up your preferences, use artboards, create custom color themes in the Swatches panel, apply styles and gradients, and create wire-frames, mock-ups, UI assets, and hero graphics—all with Affinity Designer's versatile tool set. Once you find out what you can do with Affinity Designer, you may never go back to expensive design software again.

Topics include:
  • Setting up your preferences and interface
  • Creating new documents
  • Using artboards
  • Creating a wire-frame or mock-up
  • Creating UI assets
  • Exporting for prototyping

` Check out my other titles in my signature below.

Congrats Ronnie it looks like a great course. Looks like you've been a busy lad.

Thanks Kevin! yes I have been busy.  It looks  you have been pretty busy yourself. In my hand I hold the holy grail A.K.A the  Affinity Designer Workbooks. You have some beautiful work in there my friend! Congrats!

Already watched some of your videos on youtube and found them helpful so I will be certainly looking into this, thanks  :)

Affinity photo 1.8.3   Affinity Designer  1.8.3   Affinity publisher 1.8.3 

iMac (Retina 4k,21.5-inch,late 2015) 3.3GHZ Intel core i7, Intel Iris pro Graphics 6200 1536, 16 GB Ram. (not a Mac snob)

Already watched some of your videos on youtube and found them helpful so I will be certainly looking into this, thanks  :)

Thank you Tone for your support! 

Thanks Kevin! yes I have been busy.  It looks  you have been pretty busy yourself. In my hand I hold the holy grail A.K.A the  Affinity Designer Workbooks. You have some beautiful work in there my friend! Congrats!

Cheers Ronnie. The gang at Serif made us all look good. The book, it's a beaut Clark!