Bri-Toon

Merge pixel layers (Designer)

I know that Designer is made for vector graphics, but since pixel layers is already a feature, it would make sense to have the ability to merge them. When I draw, I make a rough sketch in the Pixel persona first, and then I finish up my work in the Vector persona. I sometimes have to copy and paste pixel selections, and that creates a new pixel layer. With the layer structure I use, I try to keep all of pixel sketches together for future review. Can this be considered?

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

Awesome! Thanks, MEB.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!